Thursday 22 November 2007

Mixfully post...

Yo Yo Yo!!! Nearly one week plus i din write anything here... Paiseh oh~
Aiya... Too busy le ba... I keep looking for part time job to do... There is a lot but the salary wasn't that high... Finally i found few at Hotel Restaurant work as part time waitress..

===============================================================

This is about yesterday 21st November 2007 that i work at Imperial Hotel Restaurant... Actually is inside the ballroom... It was the wedding function of Mr. Hii & Miss. Chin...
Oh well... coz their name is write in chinese so i dunno their exactly surname spell in english... Hmm... there like around 200 Table? Or 100 Table? inside the ballroom...
Walao... So many HANDSOME boy and PRETTY girl... And also Auntie and Uncle... hahaha...
But the most important is the Couple... They are the most pretty and handsome in the wedding function... haha... ofcoz!! It is their important day....

It was really romantic last night... Their picture was view on the cctv with slide show and also songs (david tao and jolin- marry me today, david tao- i love you, xxx- remember me ) along... All were their pic that the way they walk along... since they was baby untill they meet untill they married... nice nice...


before change the uniform of imperial hotel...


Me and Caren...


I though it is easy like the 1st part time job i work at New Tanjung Restaurant... But i'm wrong... The plate that use in hotel is heavier than New Tanjung Restaurant... Walao.... But its ok for me ba... I just wan to earn fast money and get some experience... hehehe... so i din really take serious with it... One hour Rm4... hmm... I think its enuf... HAHAHAHA!!!! For a person that haven get PMR enuf lor.... My friend form 3 work at imperial mall somewhere only Rm18 for 12 hours.... EAT SYIT mer?!!! swt....

=========================================================

19th November 2007... I din sleep whole night... Because i drink wrong water last night...
Then i sleep so early at night... 5pm i think... untill 10 pm i wake by someone to ask wan eat Mee Kolok or not... lolx...

So ya!! I wan to intro is the famous food of Miri, Sarawak!!

MEE KOLOK!!!!


Oh well... mayb it wasn't big diff with others mee kolok in Miri... But it is meaningfull for me although it just only worth RM1... muahaha... secret secret... Thats all i requests... I din requests a lot... Like this already enuf^^

P.S. I did add on another fried egg and Ice Milo myself lah...
hahahaha....


==========================================================


18th November 2007...
I'm outside whole day... I woke up at 12.30pm and went out at 1pm until 11pm... Lolx!! Pro?
I dun think so... Once arrived home my mom face black black look at me... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Then get bomb awhile and went to bathroom take a bath...

Now i wan intro is the new cafe shop that new open apposite my home... At Pelita there... The shop is called Armoni cafe... Hmmm.... The foods and drinks there not bad... Nice... And wasn't too expensive.... hehe....


Like ghost? haha...


Thats the coffee i drink...
That make me wont sleep at night..
SWT!!!
Don't drink at night....
hahahahaha...

My fren caren...
She drink Ice blended choco..
But wasn't sweet anuf...
Not nice..
HAHAHAAHAH...


11.30pm... My fren come and fetch me again... We go balcony at night... It was my very 1st time go Balcony... SWT!!!! So shuang oh!!! But 10 minute plus i go home dy... coz my mom calling... BLAH!!!! Cannot let her know... HAHAHAHAHAHA....... Shhhhh... secret secret....



Night view at Taman Awam before go home from Balcony...



==========================================================

Thats all... I will post again after i finish work at Eastwood Valley... So might be on Monday or Tuesday... HAHAHA...

SEE YOU... SEE YOU... ^^

MONEY MONEY MONEY come come.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


- Maureen Ng -


No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...