Wednesday 7 November 2007

失眠

人生如戏,戏如人生。



last night i din sleep really well.... It was too many thing happened on me at the same time... I really so suffer... I dunno how to settle it... I just know i make it become worst and worst.... I did something stupid too last night.... Oh well, actually I've been fall in sleep at 11pm something but i suddenly awake at 2am... waliao.....

I dunno how i been awake dy.... i just know i so tired and wanna continue sleep again.... but... i turn here turn there on my bed... i still cant fall in sleep.... ahhh!!! then my hand starting itchy... keep calling ppl to accompany me talk.... coz i dun like the feeling that alone in the night.... night time is the most lonely time...

Finally i din sleep at all... I woke up walk here walk there just like a zombie... =.=.... until 7am++ my eye starting tired and bit pain... then i continue my sleep.... untill 10am... my fren miss call me... lolx... my phone wasn't have so much credit to let me call u back ok.... =.=... BAI CHI....

I think i will stay at home few day to think seriously and quietly.... I wont have any communicate with outsider meantime........... I need ............


- maureen ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...