Sunday 11 November 2007

Saturday

Yesterday.... I'm not at home whole day.... Long time din hang out like crazy....

Morning i woke up by alarm because wanna try the food at IpohTown Cafe... My parent told me that the food is nice.... Ofcoz lah!! My mom hometown is Ipoh, Perak ma.... I know she miss her hometown so much... But its far from Miri.... She wasn't have so much change to go back... Hehe... And also the reason of her 2 children... Maureen & Aron.... (=.=lll)

After that.... we went to boulevard.... Becoz my bro wanna buy WWE cd.... After that i pull my mom to SODA & VOIR shop to see see... Hehe... Actually wanna ask her buy me a dress.... It is so nice!! But it too expensive for me... I cant afford lah~!!! Can but need time... Coz my i haven get my salary.... (=.=lll)...


Here the dress... Lolx....
I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(=.=)

================================================================

12pm like that i just arrived home.... But... 1pm i'm going 0ut again... LOLX.... With a girl... haix... I dun like hanging with girl coz i need spend a lot of MONEY!!!!!! BO BIEN lor... Meantime dunno which boy i could date out... HAHAHAAHA!!! really 1st time.... AiYa... nvm lah~!!!

Whole afternoon.... I think girl's necessary shop in Miri had finished walk by us... Kick?! ok ok ba... Coz Miri wasn't a big big city like KL... hehehe....

Parkson > Imperial Mall > Li Nai Mei > Blossom > Boulevard > Friend home

Enuf?! I dun think so.... HAHAHAHAHA....

============================================================

At night.... Another girl date me out again.... so i accept it lor..... Then we walk around Pelita...


Thats the girl....


Grand Palace Hotel > Ah Bian You Tiao > Seahorse > Nine2Five > Al' Frensco > SeaHorse > Home

WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!! Finish lo.... Stomach full with water.... Actually im planning go to Up2You geh.... But... I scare i meet some ppl that knew me... So i din go at last.... Haix... I miss the chance again... BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i did order a glass of Vodka Lime to drink at Al' Frensco.... Hmm... The taste wasn't that nice... I feel Bacali Coke nicer.... The tase of Vodka Lime...

1stly into ur mouth it feel bitter... But.... It feel sweet at last... I dun think it kick enuf for me... Coz i din even drank... (=.=lll) Next time i will try Chivas... Or mayb to9... hehehehe....


Thats all for today lu.... Mayb will post something again to9... Blah~~


- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...