Monday 6 August 2007

Me?? or Her??

My new Modem... nice??
Rm285.00....
Once i bought it, my mom face bit black... haha... But then no choice coz the older modem break down dy... If still dun wan to change cant on9 ler... Haha.....









***************************************************************


















look like 15 yrs old....















look like 23 yrs old?!!?








My face is given by god.... I cannot change it.... why do i look so old? so mature?? sometime i think that... If i just like a small kid only have 15yrs old thinking... HOW GOOD?? But the truth dun give.... Haix.......

Whatever lah... I already use to it ppl say me like 18 yrs old even till 23 yrs old... Kaoz...

"SO SHI BAI ..."


***************************************************************


My teeth......... Still pain even i already "tampak gigi"..... SIEN... why other ppl wont like that only me will like that...... HAIX.... When will the pain dissapear.??!! CABUT ALL THE GIGI lah!!!! I so angry with my teeth!!!! Once go dentist need Rm100+++++++ .... Even my teeth feel pain i also dun dare tell my mom.... Until it really so pain then i tell her.... But then i still needa get scold... Tampak what gigi?!! Why dun CABUT it??? Hey man!!! Not i dun wan to CABUT it... I already left no much BiG type of tooth.... If i Cabut it this time i need to make a fake teeth..... WHAT THE!!!!

15 yrs old needa use FAKE TEETH?!?!!?!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


***************************************************************

"Dead Silence"

A scary movie.... cool.... I love it!!!! Even i get scare but i shuang!!!! u know why?!! I can shout loudly.... Shout out everything unhappy.... But too bad... This time i din get scare by the ghost movie... Mayb it just only the DOLL scare and UGLY.... hahahaahahaha...... Is it Im MAD?!! GG....


- Maureen ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...