Thursday 16 August 2007

Thrusday...

Yo Yo Yo... Maureen aka MaoLian come to drop post again... ^^

Last week, my friend from KL told me a new movie of " Jay Chou "... Do u know what is it?
It's named " Secret "... It's a " Loves Movie "... So yea... some of us don't like watch this kind of movie will feel bored of it... But! Its act by " JAY CHOU "!!! He not only an actor of this movie also an editor and a director of this movie... KAOZ... so kick?!! But then he really pro... Whatever, I will support his movie... ESP love movie.. cause i love it so much... muahaha...




Today quit hot at sch... Hmmm... My temper is getting worst at sch... Lolx... Lucky my best friend Wen San find something to make me laugh... But then i also knew that her mood wasn't so good... But then i dunno how to comfort her cause i'm also in some trouble that i dunno how to solve it... haix...

About my Maths... Haix... Dunno how to describe it.... hmph!!! So yea!!! My maths teacher going to teach a new chapter.... ARGH... Even it also one of the small chapter in the chapter of Transform... But i do really have no point of it... Lolx... Even teacher did explain in class, but i still dunno how to do... ARGH... Even Wen San do the exercise until feel wanna CRY... sobs... What should i do?!! Jesus~

Next week Holidays for one week... Add on Saturday and Sunday have 9 days to stay at home... So yeah! If last year got such holidays... I will so happy... But this time... I didn't feel so excited of it... Because once school start after holidays will have September Monthly Examinations for us... HOLY~~!! I haven ready for it... My history.. geography.. Kemahiran hidup.. Sivik... ARGH!!! It really make me feel so vexation!!!

Na mo o mi to fu... A leh lu ya... Bless me pls... LOLX... I know i know... Practice makes perfect... So yea... I did it too... Show me ur best Maureen... SWT... (=.= lll) Come on~



- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...