Sunday 12 August 2007

My Sunday

My lovely Sunday~~

Purposely sleep till afternoon.... Long time din sleep till so late dy....
Normally ppl awake they will do the 1st thing is go to toilet....
But then... I'm not.... I will look at my HP is there any leave msg or miss call...
But then... I will always disappointed because there will always no leave msg or miss call.... haix...

So... I start to msg ppl..... find someone to hang out with me.....
But then... everyone is busy.....
So... I wake up and tied up my hair and wash face and brush teeth... and eat breakfast....
But then... My dad did tapau Mee Goreng that so spicy for me....


As someone know....
I dislike spicy because i cant stand of the spicy smell... lolx.!!!
As someone know....
I do love SWEETS a lot!! esp is TOMATO sauce... lolx!!!


Just now i went to Parkson with mom... for what?!
EAT EAT EAT.... Mcdonald~ Im loving It~
Thats what i ate.... ( Fish burger ; Fren fries ; apple pie ; chicken burger ; cola )
LOLX... is it a lot?!?!
Bo bien... My mood wasn't good this few day....
So hard to on diet oh... haix... haix... haix..... coz once my mood no good...
I will eat a lot... lolx...

At home... Study study study... hahahaha....
Can u believe?!?!?!!! Maureen Ng Yik ling study~ kick oh!!!
Even my classmate also say me....

Adrian : Is it Miri's got tornado or what? Maureen do homework??
Ing King : Miracle!!! Maureen do notes for History!!!!
Wen San : Kaoz... so pia nowaday??! 0.o...
Lee En : Maureen... Do maths ah?!! How come so hardworking???

Few week pass ago... teacher new chapter.... It harder than the last chapter.... I feel so sick of my taecher!!!!! She will never explain Clearly.... SICK!!!!!
Once she teach... I have no mood to study for my maths.... She is SICKO!!!

And also my classmate!!! I really cannot concentrate in a Noisy!! Dirty!!! surrounding to study....
I really feel wanna punch the ppl who always make dirty in class... F*C*E* them up!!!!!
And also the person who suppose to DUTY sweep floor.... Wont sweep automaticly.... When I ask them to sweep they show me black face.... what for!!! If dun wan ppl call so just sweep automaticly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Finally........................................... I long time din go out Yam Cha with my fren dy.... They not going to KL then other place... HAIX.................................................................................
Come on..... Wanna find a person watch movie at cinema with me also hard....
My best GIRL friend.... Wen San... She owes cannot hang out with me.... Once i ask her... She will answer me...

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
(=.= lll)


Lee En... My Step di di..... He got a bit of mental problem... Dun dare to ask him out.... Scare he will do something Un- normal movement outside.... I scare....
Zheng hong.... My best friend... He owes stay at MCC to play a game....

"Perfect world" & "Dota"

ARGH......... I dunno how to play that game.... haix..... I feel sick of game nowadays.... You know why??? because.......... No accompaniment.... No supporter... No time......



Oh well.... I get a new job for this month on every weekend ( saturday).... One hour cost Rm4... So i get Rm40 a day work for 10 hour as a perfume promoter.... It was a bored job.... Standing there and intro customer to buy it... And i HATE the smell of perfume.... I FEEL SO SICK of it... swt!!!!!!!!!!! Bo bien... I wan the money.... better than stay at home.... Nth do.... lazy.... No money take... Stand there can get RM40... cool~~


That all from me.... hehe....

- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...