Sunday 29 July 2007

Honey Mooned

Me & My Hubby^^

















Finally.... 1 month HoneyMoon passed....


My bf back to KL study for the next sem fight for his future.... So we might less contact each other... So i'm gonna go through a normal life in Miri for 4 months more to wait him back... Maybe no need 4months more only 3months more to go... Coz im gonna go KL to meet him up on November^^Bf in miri busy busy busy... Bf not in miri free free free.... HAHA.... I prefer busy rather than free... If free i will feel boring, tired and sleepy.... Then my emotions will be worst... Coz think here think there.... Hehe... But i might control myself...



About my Maths results... Im so happy for it.... I get so high marks this time at least better than b4... This is for 100% answer the question by my ownself... without copying ppl answer... Muahaha... Thanks to my tuition teacher- Mr. Hee Tat Siong.... He've been teach me 2 weeks much for my examination.... Yeah! Im sure got " fa pi qi " when im studying at home... HAHA... But my teacher so FIERCE!! If i show him black face he through go back his own home.... LOLX... so that i dun dare show black face to him even im Bu Shuang! hahaha.... But then this is my rewards!! muahaha.... 77%!!!!! Yeah man!!! So that i needa keep it up.... ^^


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...