Tuesday 21 August 2007

Window Shopping

Yo Yo Yo... Going to write something again....

So yea... My friend Ah Kam stay at my home overnight for 3days 2 night... Well, she din tell me earlier that she wanna stay at my home for overnight... So... I din prepare so much... Haha...
And also... she din bring any cloth to my home... SWT!!!

Last night, she sleep with me on a Queen Size double bed.... This morning, she told me when i awake... " Mao ah!! Why keep on kick me last night?! Still take over my blanket... So cold u know!!" har?! did i kick her?? I also dunno!!! HAHAHAHA... or maybe i did... HAHAHA.... Whatever.... So long time my friend din stay at my home for overnight dy... haha... So funny....


This morning went for breakfast together... Then went to Parkson this afternoon.... Find Wang Huat chat chat... Coz she dun wan watch movie ba!! swt!!! Stay at Vincci shop for whole afternoon.... Just to chit chat... hehe... And drink few cup of Kokobery water... Hehe... I drink 2 of it... So full... HAHA....




The worker at Vincci...



Yvonne and Wang Huat...
They are posting...
Cool is it?!
hahaha....

Finally me...
Nice ma?? That spec not cheap oh!!
ahahaha...


Back at 6.30pm... Watch movie whole night... Muahaha.... Then come and drop post here... So yea... Good Night everyone^^ happy day^^


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...