Friday 10 August 2007

HOT HOT HOT

Walao... This few day's weather HOT like hell..... My uncle said is HEAT WAVE... hmm?? dunno... I think GLOBAL WARMING ba!! haha... The most serious is today.... I means morning!! Hot like what u know!!! I started Sweat since i woke at 6am until i back to home from sch 12.30pm.... Kick man!!!!

Just now.... i chat with my fren...

Mao : Kaoz!! this few day weather so HOT~

LuEe : True!! I hope we wont become SATAY...
haha... can fry egg just standing outside... haha....

I think not only fry egg ah!!! BBQ also can lor.... 36 celsius u know!!! kaoz... so kick... haha...
But then im so lucky!!! u know why?? coz i mostly stay in air-cond room except went to sch... Swt.... Really hot till dunno how to measure it..... KICK....

But the weather change tonight... become windy.... when the winds blew over me.... Its cold... not like last few day... Its was HOT!!! even at night.... I scare... HAHAHAHA.... Thanks god... Rain ba~ I beg u RAIN~~ haha...


*********************************************************

Wednesday i went Imperial GYM center to had an aerobite dance with my dad... Kaoz... It was so tired... And really good to SWEAT... hahaha.... coz the dancing step keep on jump.... Non-stop one... wanna try??? hehe.....



After dance aerobite...
( zi lian kuang =p )

************************************************************

Just now i found this pic unfortunately when i browsing some Frienster profile.... wan to shaare with u all... haha... looks bit funny... If u dun think to other side... u wont feel funny lah... haha....







- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...