Wednesday 15 August 2007

Wednesday

Ho Ho Ho... It is Wednesday today... Also Movie Day at Star Cineplex... GG....

So that i plan watch movie with my friend tonight... Finally we didn't go for movie also... Hehe... So that i stay at home be good girl... Muahaha... But i didn't do revision for my study.... Feel bit tired of it... Whole morning non-stop writing, listening, studying... Lolx...



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then i complain to my teacher when it was at 7th period... It was Chinese period...

Maureen : Oh No, Teacher!! Can we don't write essay?!! So tired ler!! Last few period not write essay then copy notes... My hand so tired.... SWT... (=.= lll)

Teacher : Student life is like that lor.... If dun wan to write... So easy ah... I will minus ur homework mark on the examination...

Maureen : OH MY!!!! Ok lah... I write i write.... HMPH!!! Face black....



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



8th period... It was Maths period...

Teacher : Any question for yesterday homework??

Maureen & San : Got!!! exercise 11.3B number 4.... We really have no idea how to do it!!!

Teacher : Is it? ok....

few minutes ago... teacher do it on the blackboard... after that, wen san and I speechless... LOLX...

Maureen : Thats easy only?!! ( wth ) (=.= lll )
wen san : SWT!!!!

Teacher : Yealah.... U think its hard?! zzZ.... read the question properly... ehehe...



----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Oh yeah! Last period finish.... My heart so rush wanna go home... Hehe... Coz Wen San say afternoon will watch movie if can.... So i think most properly is 100% can go Parkson this afternoon coz she bring a long her cloth to sch dy....
1.40pm.... Finish bath and wear nice nice dy....


(zi lian kuang)
hahaha....


A call come.... Its Wen San called... She said: Sorry mao, cannot go liao.... My parent might go Boulevard later........

AUuuu.... It was really bad...... SOBS.... I get put aeroplane again....... HMMM... Bad luck.... hahaha....... nvm lah... Used to it dy.... Ehehe....
So i bought DVD back watch at home... " Rush Hour 3 "... It was really so funny!!! hahaha.... I laugh till stomachache... haha.... But i watch it alone.... hmmm.... a bit heart pain... lolx....



So funny... Its really worth to watch...
hehe...



- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...