Friday 17 August 2007

Friday

Finally!!! One week holidays is starting... Muahaha..... As my brother say:" What day the goodness? Holiday ; What day the badness? Schoolday." hahaha... But this holiday wasn't so good for me... Reason is after school holiday examination will be start... Jesus! Someone help me?!! haix...

Sometime i wish that i got mental problem so that i no need study... Haha... Choi Choi Choi!! Give me as present i also dun wan... haha... stupid wishes... Today our whole school students celebrate for National Day at school hall... Lolx...

1stly went into the hall... Woa.. Just like heaven... So cold!! 10 minutes later all student gathered in the hall... Then it become HELL but not HEAVEN... lolx!! Plus!!! A gang of Athlete sit not far that in front of me... But their bad smell of perspiration !!! OH MY.... Really cant stand of it... I feel like wanna vomit in the school hall... (=.= lll)

After that, Principal (Mdm. Robinnet) , assistant principal ( Mr. Halim & Mr. Phang ) had their speech on a platform... When Mdm. Robinnet and Mr. Halim speech, all student shout with glee... When Mr. Phang went up the to platform.... Everyone UHHH~~~~ Walao... Really no face ler... At least gib him some respect ma... After that, he walk out throughly from the hall with a disappointed face... SOBS... Yea.. I do hate him also... But at least i will give him some respect give him some facy... but... Chung Hua student is like that... Say truely... He do really too strict dy... If his mind OPEN a bit... I think... Students will more like him^^ Hope one day later his mind will be open... Hehe....


Then we sang together... The song we sang include Jalur Gemilang; Keranamu; Ibu Pertiwiku; Negaraku... HAHA.... Nice man!!!


oh ya oh ya!! I found out this pic at friendster again... A bit yellow... Lolx... But then he put this pic as his primary photo.... haha... 1stly small size i though is some comic style de picture... Cute girl like that... But then.. Who know... Is this kind of...................



Some part sensor dy... HAHAHA...



- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...