Monday 9 July 2007

1 yr annivers

Yo... My sweet bloggie... now then come here to post something.... ^^

Yesterday, means 8th July... Its was really a special day for me... Special special day... Haha... My second entry is write bout my loves life... Hehe... Time pass so fast... We were getting older dy.... but im still young... HAHA....

to be continue

finally i come here and continue my post.... actually i can finish the post one time de.... all becoz of my mother.... keep on BomB me... make me had no mood to post more... hehe....

Actually 8th July was the 1 anniversary of me with my bf... hehe... Always watch movie ah.... the actors in movie sure made it so romantic when anniversary day... but we just pass a simple anniversary day.... haha... Morning we ate DIM SUM at Mega Hotel with a girl.... Joan... She is cue... chubby face.. haha... so pro to eat also.... not bad.... haha.... something so special is we went to a ball night that held by IBS College... hehe... actually there is nth to do there... Liang Moi ler... Not much... Eng Dao Kia ler... all PUPUS liao... HAHAHA.... only got few on same table with me de boy still can see... HAHA..... whole table is boy only me a girl... duh... i though still got Ah Wong gf... who know... ai ya... haha... few of them i also know... only came out 2 new face that i din see b4... haha... dunno what their name liao.... wanna see a handsome boy face? haha.... there HE is.!!!!! and also the other snap (look at his eye!! right side... hehe... ) ....

thats the small present i gave my belove...
nice ler!
muahaha...

After ball night, we went cinema to watch Transformers!!! WOA~ really so nice... THE 3d... waiseh... MOU TAK TENG!!! one words to xing rong! " GENG" lolx!!! The RoboT i most like is Optimus Prime!!! haha... He is the most sat and eng dao de RoboT... haha... if u haven watch it must go to cinema and watch the movie!!! nice nice nice... The movie is about 2 hours 15 minutes long.... nice.... bring along jacket if scare cold... might so cold inside the cinema.... or maybe i wear too less... HAHA...


- Maureen Ng-



No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...