Saturday 21 July 2007

Rainbow Rainbow~

Today might be long post for me.... coz few day din post anything here dy.... Hehe... Bo bien lah... Too VSY!! hahahaha.....


Oh ya! still remember that Thursday 19th July 2007... Miri got a big big "BLACK UP"
Walao!!!! I was at sch at the time nearly 11am no electric.... There is no FAN & some even NATURE WIND..!! I was took a nap in class becoz we were exam and i done it b4 the time run out.... I slept until my uniform wet off... so kick!!! It was really HOT.... (=.= lll) Beside that, my friend and also my classmate that just sit beside me Wen San also sweat off... HAHA...
It just go on like that for 1 and half hour more then recess time... I sat on the corridor outside my class to relax with the NATURE WIND... finally got some wind at 12.45pm.....

Then I went home after 2 period SC in the afternoon extra class by Kia Tze's car... Hehe... On the wat home was raining.... cool!! Wasn't hot as afternoon time.... Thanks the SKY... muahaha...
In the whole afternoon there just only BOY ( my bro), HEE & ME.... We play poker... haha... No electric.... No movie - No Computer - No music - No PS - No aircond - No Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................... PLS, Never ever happened this thing again...

We wait for few hour there still no electrical come so that we went Tanjung for a drink.. There got some Nature Wind.... at least more windy at home.... Hot!!! Then i saw a cat... so cute... HAHA.. it keep on MEOW~ lolx...

Thats the cat.... Kawai ler...
Is it so alike me?
haha...

This Friday 20th July i went Explanade with Dy Dy and my bf... We went there for some snack... All were fried.... I was the one who so greedy... buy a lot to eat.. HAHA... We sat on the bench look forward to the sea and enjoyed our food... Suddenly, far away from the sea we saw something that "KABOOM" and got a lot of smoke.... so kick oh... It explode twice... After that the sky become dark.... so fast... since sunny become cloudy....

Once we went into car.... Start raining... PHEW.... lucky we went into car fast.... That day really had a heavy rain.... Long time din rain until like that dy... kick oh... Cant even look clear of the road.... COOL~ too bad i din snap some photo of it.... hmm....

Thats it... a lot of smoke is it..
Like its going to had some tornado.. lolx!!!

Then Dy Dy them went to my home.... And play some childish game... To feel back that our lovely childhood time.... haha.... MillionAire... We bought it at Toys World that only cost RM3... can u believe it? Toys World sell something that only cost RM3... haha.... Then we decided that who lose will pay for DRINK at Pong's Cafe~ haha.....

The last 2 winner....
<<>>

This is a game that 4 person play... So u can guess who was BANKRUPT ler!! haha.....

Is my bro & I!!!
hahahahahhah......

Finally my bro's properties all EATEN by TS.... He is the 1st one who bankrupt 1st... Then is my turn.... hahahaha..... also EATEN by TS.... He is BLOODSUCKER!!! hahaha.....


Dy Dy only had 7 properties.....


The final winner....See how much properties he had....
HTS...

At night.... I treat them drink at Pong's Cafe... hahaha.... But i was stomachache... So that i din eat much.... Just only some Salad Tauhu.... I though is just only normal pain... It will be ok after few minute.... But i'm wrong... I almost pain for 6 hour.... really so kick... never pain for so long time.... U ever pain till like that??! At 1st i though if i just went to sleep will be better.... But i lay on bed for 2 hours ++ it still pain like hell... I cant stand and woke up find some medicine to eat... I ate panadol.... But it still not work.... Then i chat with my bf until 2am like that...... And drink a big cup of mineral water... Finally my stomach wasn't so pain anymore... I said gud nite to him and try to sleep as well... (zzzZ... oink oink oink... dreaming~)

Saturday 21st July.... My mom treat us eat Dim Sum at Mega Hotel.... Yummy.... We ordered a lot of Dim Sum... Esp Egg Tart!!! Second time made advertisement for Mega Hotel that July promotion Dim Sum BUY 3 FREE 1 oh~ Its really worth!!! Yummy Yummy.....

Almost finish..... hehe...

In the afternoon.... We played a game named " Tower Up"... It was the best record that we played.... Nice.... Since 15th floor high till 31 floor high!!!

Ts turn.... carefully carefully.....
hehe....


My bro turn... Slowly slowly....
hehe....


My turn!!
Going to "LAMP"
I just hold it with my hand to snap photo... hahahaha.....

At night.... B4 we went Tanjung Restorant for our diner we stop at Taman Awam for awhile.... We stand at the parking lot there and enjoy the view there.... Suddenly i saw RAINBOW... It was light at 1st and just only can see half of it.... Few minutes later it become so thick!! Nice.... Long time din see such a nice RAINBOW view dy.... So lucky that we already bought new HP that can Snap Photo.... muahaha....



Nice is it....
But if u see it with ur eye in real...
More nice....

Thats all for my post lor!! enjoy it... ^^

- Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...