Friday 13 July 2007

FREE!!!

Yo Yo Yo... Today finish sch at 12pm... but then i cannot went home earlier becoz i got a chinese essay competition with Wen San at 12.30pm untill 1.30pm... but then they delayed the time untill 12.50pm to start... Sien... So hate those who late arrived!! Hmmm.... We just go there and play play only lah... But we also use heart to write... coz everyone seem so pro... all look like study type de... Only us look like bad bad de... HAHA.... Wen San choose the title of "Miss you, In the rain "... lolx... Actually i also think bout to choose this title to write.... But then the point i can write were so limited... So that i choose the title of " The thing made me feel so touch"... lolx... i wrote almost 65x words... Long enuf?? Coz i dunno they want us to write how many words... So i write as long as i can... hehe...


I choose that title to write becoz yesterday i just wrote an essay that title is " One thing that u will not forgetable" and there is 4 point i can choose...

1. A drop of TEARS
2. A song
3. A person
4. A things

I choose the second one... A song.... I used a song that sang by Micheal- All of U.... Then Wen San wrote A drop of TEARS.... kaoz... both of us wrote until tears fell down.. SWT.... I think Wen San is more sad ba when she wrote that essay...... I know bout her passed.... But i dunno what she write... coz teacher haven gib back the essay exercise book to us... HEHE....


This afternoon.... DY DY drove!!! I though is TS drove... HAHA..... We drink together at Marina Cafe that opposite my sch becoz i asked TS come and fetch me... HEHE.... 15 minute ago.... We went to DY DY home... However they 4get to pay for the drinks.. HAHA... then they turn back and paid it.... haha... And we also went to Maha Lada Curry House to eat curry... Yummy!!! Nice... but really spicy.... I cannot tahan it.. But dunno y... I like to eat... SWT !!!


Just now around 10pm... I on my msn... then Billy msg me in msn... then we had some funny chat time... HAHA...

CCS : bb dy... =.=
Mao : ???
CCS : ??
Mao : ?
CCS : ??... hehe
Mao : apa lah.. lolx! u noe a maple ppl name blar?
CCS : yea... sg girl ma....
............................................................................................................................................

Mao : My bro same guild with her...
CCS : arh? ccs ar? my bro<-- u got bro mer? u kan single in family =.=
Mao : Apa?? IM NOT TS.... Im MaureeN... see clear the email address... HAHAHA...

haha.... so funny... i know why.... becoz i use ts pic for my msn display pic... HAHAHA.... nvm nvm... eh eh... dun mind ya ccs... haha... i know u so da fang de!!! ^^


After that my fren sent me a webbie link... HAHA... Miri's director!! lolx.....
http://www.youtube.com/user/watdouwan
take a look... ^^


And then and then... My classmate told me a person who blog so funny... she is old but she is update!!! haha.... If u ever watch "Im not stupid 2" then u will know who she are!! hehe...
http://www.laozhabor.blogspot.com/


Thats all for today lor... muahaha.... good night~



-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...