Tuesday 24 July 2007

Maureen aka MaoLian

Maureen Aka MaoLian
MaoLian Aka CatFace

Yea! Thats me... hehe... My name and my funny nickname...

MaoLian :
The nickname i got when i'm got a new life in secondary sch when i was 13yrs old... Transition class... They call me like that because a few reasons:

- Maureen sounds alike MaoLian
- My face like cat
- When i smile my face like got 3 " mao hu xu " and eye small small

******************************************************************

Thats all.... haha.... Since that... this nickname follow me about 3 yrs dy.... 1stly i so hate it but now i get use to it dy... sounds good also... ^^


My attitude :

Positive
- Friendly
- Helpfull
- Joking
- Make laugh


Negative
- Rude
- Hyperactive
- Stubborn
- Lazy
- Stupid
- Emotional

Thats all for my attitude... haha... is it so kick??

***************************************************************

Deleted continue part.... reason is i know once i wrote out... something will happen.... haix....
keep in my heart ba....

Oyasuminasai~
Gud nite...


-Maureen Ng-

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...