Monday 22 October 2007

What an early morning i woke up today... Since the holidays start, my sleeping time is mess up! Everyday around 12am- 2am then lay on the bed start to sleep.... But then yesterday, i slept at 9pm... Can u believe? haha... There is only reason to let me sleep that early is EXAM weeks... (=.= lll)... So yeah... I woke up at 3am today! I like was slept and dream till so sweet then my alarm beep... Boo!


( half way study memories my BM NoveL)

This is how ppl say... Ling Shi Bao Fo Jiao... When exam is coming then start wanna study! hahaha.... So yeah... I woke up to memories my novel... My friend told me the question most able out will be is " Nilai di dalam Novel Timulak Kapal Perang or Pengajaran di dalam Novel Timulak Kapal Perang or Latar Novel Timulak Kapal Perang " hmmm!!! When i open my exercise book i only have wrote Pengajaran before.... So i use to memories it with the 2 hours i had.... Ahhh... really long time din feel so stress dy... Coz i so play play in monthly exam... Haha!!

(Muh tired face....)




(My success full work! kaka...)

Finally, i had finish memories the " Pengajaran di dalam Novel Timulak Kapal Perang ".. haha... Im so happy... coz i wanna score full mark! 10/10.... But But... I only memories Pengajaran... So means that i still have Nilai and Latar haven memories... So i called Wen San ( my wife ) haha... 5am! She blurr blurr and answer my call... hahaha.... So yeah... I din care so much after that.... I went to bathroom to take a bath.... Make myself feel more awake... Blah!! Coz my eyes was feeling to close...

(After bath... blah)


For today's exam... Got 3 paper.... 1st is BM essay... Ai ya! really so easy! Coz i knew how to write.... Muahaha...!! 100% motivation... kakaka!!! For the 2nd paper... Wasn't so hard but it dosen't mean so easy... Still ok... For the 3rd paper... My energy almost empty... Im starting tired and feel sleepy... But i still have to write 3 piece of essay... But i did try my best to finish it.... Thanks jesus!! lolx.....

Thats all lor... is time to study liao.... ahh..... Tired.... Im feel like wanna faint liao.... stress stress... I hate history.... Tomorrow have 4 paper.... Needa write English essay again... And also the NOVEL!!!!! Oh my god~ Buais~


- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...