Tuesday 23 October 2007

2nd day of finaly exam...


( The tired face 4 the second day )


Hey ya!! Its the second day for my final exam today.... I'm woke up at the same time as yesterday.. 3am!! Oh my... The second time i woke up that early.... So yea... Ofcoz! My body wasn't feel good... Coz i fall in sleep seriously last night nearly 12am... I like sleep 3 hours and wake up... My heart beep un-sequencely.... So hard to breath... Who care? Coz i ask for it! muahaha...

( Fully concentrate !! hard-working ler!! haha...)

Bo bien lor... coz wanna memories the Novel of Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.... Wasted one and half hour there.... Then do some revision for my history half hour... My waist feel so tired and a bit pain... Boo!! I lay on my bed awhile and change to sch uniform and stylish my hair... Hehe...


( is it spike enuf? lolx... )

I was cut my hair last Tuesday and straighten it on Wednesday... Wohoo... Nice... Even my NV REN ( wen san ) also say nice... wakaka!! Zi lian... lolx.... oh well.! Girl is like that... bluek..... After that i cooked Maggie Mee for my breakfast... Nice man! but i 4get to add on red wine... hmm... Too bad...

( Thats my breakfast! Nice is it!!! wanna try it?? hahaha... )

And also... Got food , ofcoz! beverages cannot less! .... Wanna know what i drink? haha.... the pic down there will gib u answer......
l
V
l
V
l
V
l
V
l
V
l
V
l
V



VITAGEN

ahahahahhaa..... Is it gek tiok?! blek.... Nth to do..... Thats all for today! Going to enjoy my movie for 1 hour and go oi oi...... Buhbye^^


- Maureen Ng -




No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...