Tuesday 8 April 2008

My daddy's 53 years old b'day...

This will be a short post...


I dunno issit me or what, but it seems that everyone around me has their birthday sprouting up like mushrooms lately,today ( 4th April 2008 ) birthday happens to be my dad's. As a daughter, I made " Red Egg " for my dad... I just want to show him my filial obedience to him.... I purposely don't want to greet him Happy Birthday in the morning cause i plan to tell him at diner time and pass him the present... Hehe...

Hmm.... The second time we took family photo this year... I think my dad should wear the shirt that i bought him last year... Then we will become 4 in red... HAHAHA....

The b'day cake for my dad from my mom.... I wonder since when the last time my mom call my dad " LAO GONG ".... I think around 8 years ba... So long ago.... well... Wish my dad healthy always... (^.^)



- MaureenNg -

1 comment:

BaBy JeE said...

Your daddy looks wayyyy too young to be 53!!!!

And you look so much like your mummy, ever so cute and pweety!!!!!!

I'll c u around!!! Balcony? or... Double star... hahahahaha

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...