Monday 3 September 2007

Finally

Finally Finally.... My computer is back!!! I means back from "Computer Hospital"... Lolx... So yeah!! Its upgraded.... So smooth.... Change a ramb to 512mb and dvd burner reader... Muahaha!!! Nice sia~ How much u know?!! RM507 total... Kaoz... Bo bien lah... Its been 2 years old plus plus liao.... Some part of it body time to change liao... Coz human also will sick ma... Computer will too~ hahaha....

Wanna intro few of my new friend.... They are Tiong, Ivan, Ronald and Fang Fang(liang moi)... Hahaha.... They are so friendly and nice too.... But some of them going back to their hometown dy... Too bad... HAHA....

So on... My exam is coming soon.... Now is time to PIA PIA PIA.... go go go!!!


See ya All....


- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...