Sunday 9 September 2007

cool...

Yo man~ Im now really enjoying my life.... So yeah... Stay steady...!!

Today i went to Imperial meet my friend... Coz she work at there... She seem so boring... Lucky i go there find her... HAHAHA... So yeah... She work as a promoter... Only part time... But she is Pretty!! Ofcoz lah!! My fren oh... Ofcoz pretty... hahahahaha.... She promote Coffee powder.. Nice oh... buy that is 3 in 1 de!! support leng loi ba... HAHAHA... At imperial ground floor... bluek...

And my friend... Really so bo chi.... wanna know them?? hahaha....



Ivan & Fang Fang...

My new friend... Loves them... lolx!!! Happy owes... Bluek...


- Maureen Ng -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...