Thursday 15 May 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


It's Official. I am finally 16 years old today.

Ofcoz... Everyone wish to get present on the day of birthday...
I want to thanks to all of my friend that wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Also for my classmate and schoolmate...
Good Luck in Mid Year Examination...

*************************************************************************************

I do really surprise with the birthday card i got today...
I though it's from my Mom...
However, it's from my beloved Ming...

I know I know... It's cute enough... XD

******************************************************************


Another gift from Ming too...
Well... You will not want to know what is inside...
The secret that can't be tell... XD

*********************************************************************

Wishes from friend...
Present from beloved...
Birthday cake cant be less too....


Nice is it... HahaX...
Ice-cream cake... Our beloved cake favour...

I wasn't closing my eyes but the angle makes me like closing my eyes...
Rest in peace?!?!! ( choi~!) hahaX...

*******************************************************************

Thats all for today to pass up my birthday....
Happy Birthday Me...


- MaureenNg -

No comments:

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...