Tuesday 24 March 2009

Earn Our Character




  • Developing character is my personal responsibility. It cannot be given to me; I must earn it. Commit myself to its development because it will protect me.

  • Everytime I make a character-base decision, I take another step toward becoming a better person.



  • The process begin with deciding to make good character my goal and to stop make excuses.


Earn Our Character- The theme of Lv Zhou camp this time.Well, I learnt a lot in the camp. This is the fourth time I join the camp, 3 days 2 night, I do appreciate it a lot.
I think this will be the last time I join the camp, because next year I'm going to join the Graduatian Camp held by Lv Zhou. Time past so fast, unwittingly I am 17 years old, one more year to go for graduate. I miss Lv Zhou youth camp so much, because the camp I knew a lot of friends, I get a lot of knowledge, grow up with a group of friend......

Because....

Because....

There is too many of 'because', I cant finish it...

~My lovely teamate~

I Lov3 YoU, Lv Zhou

Thanks for the best memories...

Check out somemore photo in my facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/
type in Maureen Ng Yik Ling to search my profile.

-Maureen Ng-

2 comments:

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

hey i just realised i havent left any comment at your blog.

maureen. it was really good to have spoken to you that day morning. i really believe that you will be a woman/gal with a lot of power and influence.

use it well. i also like the fact that u know where u want to go and what you want to do.

jia you!!! hope to see you more often at lu zhou event or just come and visit us. try speak to anyone of us, we will be able to guide u thru.

WIPE OFF THE PAST AND CREATE MIRACLE FOR THE FUTURE

It's good to be back to create wonderful post for my readers out there. I had great memories back then and now I am going to leave meani...